Sunday, March 25, 2012

So Many Flavors

I have been so busy in the last two weeks with preparing for my move to Italy and spring break that I did not get a chance to update my blog.  So, here is a quick synapses of what has happened since going to St. Andrews.

Finished my final papers for both of my classes.

Took the Chunnel to Paris.  Saw Versailles and the Arc de Triumph.
Flew to Rome and saw the Colosseum and The Vatican.
Took the train to Florence and walked around the city.
Took the Bus to Siena and walked around for the day.
Took the Train to Lucca.
Started class in Florence today. 

Down the road from my flat in London.  (This place has the best carrot cake I have ever had.)

The Hall of Mirrors, inside of Versailles .

The Gardens outside of Versailles.

Versailles

The Arc de Triumph

Wouldn't be Paris without a shot of the Eiffel Tour

The Colosseum 

The Colosseum

St. Peters in Vatican City

A tiny car in Rome
French Macaroons in every flavor

In the last week I have seen too many amazing things to explain, with histories that are long enough to write a book on each.  So hopefully my pictures say a thousand words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment