Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Start of a Great Adventure

A little about myself before I begin.  My name is Mallory Messin.  I am a Junior, General Science:Chemistry Major at Grinnell College.  I was drawn to this study-abroad program because of my love for art and art history.  It also gives me a chance to study in not one, but two great locations.  In the future I plan to combine my love of art and science to get my masters in art conservation.

I will be very busy in both London and Florence and plan to keep everyone updated with lots of pictures.

 Good bye Minnesota

 The view from above
Stop in Paris-Charles De Gale



 View over France
The piccadilly line- ride to my new flat

I arrived safe and sound at Earls Ct.  Went to buy a few groceries, learned that the British do not refrigerate eggs.  Now off to dinner, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment